Re: [NTLK] Compact Flash Cards?

From: ADyson (ADyson_at_go.to)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 08:11:13 PDT

You'll need to install the ATA driver from Paul Guyot (See links below).
Mine works like a charm on my Emate with an 8mb flash memory. Not sure how
fast the 128Mb memory will be. Paul's demo version of the driver will allow
you to format only 4mb for use on the newton.
http://www.kallisys.com/files/newton/ATA/ATA-Support-1.0RC5.img.bin

or PC version

http://www.kallisys.com/files/newton/ATA/ATA-Support-1.0RC5.zip