Re: [NTLK] Happy B'day TechEd!

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 19 2003 - 08:33:39 PDT

HAPPY happy joy joy happy bday ed. may u and ur newt live long happy lives.

LAG

Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
A little early, but seeing that I'm going to be on
vacation for my birthday...it's warranted. Thanks for
the sentiment!
Going to spend a week in Florida while my neighbors
try to recover from hurricane Isabel which is
currently pointed at my house! (well, slightly west,
but we'll get the brunt of the wind!)
Ed
web/gadget guru