Re: [NTLK] Happy B'day TechEd!

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 18 2003 - 14:42:28 PDT

A little early, but seeing that I'm going to be on
vacation for my birthday...it's warranted. Thanks for
the sentiment!
Going to spend a week in Florida while my neighbors
try to recover from hurricane Isabel which is
currently pointed at my house! (well, slightly west,
but we'll get the brunt of the wind!)
Ed
web/gadget guru
--- Anthony Velasco <ecotone_at_mac.com> wrote:
> ...who has learned that the green glow of the
> backlight actually reverses the aging process.
>
> --

> Anthony Velasco, USFWS-Ecologist/ecotoxicologist
> ecotone_tv_at_hotmail.com
>
> This Newt's trekking through cactusland and lov'n
> it!
>
> Managing Sales and Licensing for Newton Software
> at:
>
> http://www.thisoldnewt.com/~tactilesales/index.html
> or http://www.tactile.com - Tactile Systems, Inc.
> Contact me via the above E-mail for more
> information

=====
"When any government, or church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, 'This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know', the end result is tyranny and oppression , no matter how holy the motives"
     -Robert Heinlein, Revolt in 2100