Re: [NTLK] Time to Show Off...

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 07:12:54 PDT

Robert Benschop wrote:

> David Abramowitz wrote:
>
>>>Sounds cool and very useful, could you upload the package to Unna?
>>>(because I checked and it isn't there)
>>>Was it free- share- or commercialware?
>>
>>Done.
>

> Which brings me to the following question: where did the submission
> queue of Unna go?
> Maybe I'm thick but I can't find it anymore...

For security reasons, you can't download packages that are sitting in the
UNNA submission queue anymore. About once every 2-3 days some lame script
kiddies try to break in by uploading a backdoor script and then trying to
figure out how to trigger it. You can still view the queue, but not download.

Check the new UNNA news page to see what's been added recently:

http://www.unna.org/news/

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html