[NTLK] OT: Spamelot, the Musical. Was: AARRRRGGHH, For the Python fans.

From: Ian Meyer (ianmeyer_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Sep 13 2003 - 23:03:41 PDT

Preface: "We eat quite well here in Camelot / We eat ham and jam and
spam a lot!"

Now for something completely on the same topic:

I rec'd this on another mailing list I am on:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=794&e=10&u=/eo/12493

"The shrubbery-ready musical will feature a new score and lyrics by
Idle and John Du Prez, in addition to two songs from the film.
Choreography will be supplied by Jerry Mitchell, who provided the
footsteps for this year's Tony winner Hairspray, as well as the current
revival of Gypsy and the upcoming Never Gonna Dance. The set will be
designed by Tim Hatley (Vincent in Brixton, Private Lives). "

Hmmm...the article sounds interesting!

Ian

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html