Re: [NTLK] Spam - Penis growing!!!

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_comcast.net)
Date: Thu Sep 11 2003 - 18:00:17 PDT

somewhere near the temporal coordinates of 9/11/03 8:44 PM, the entity known
as Bruce transmitted the following from bmgu3_at_chartermi.net:

> But yet they can't cure cancer?
> On Thursday, September 11, 2003, at 08:32 PM, mickeysmith_at_mac.com wrote:
>
>> It won't help me grow a bigger penis? Dang - oh wait, I don't have a
>> penis!
>>
>> Ever notice you get penis enlargement and breast enlargement ads on the
>> same day? Do they cancel each out, ya think?

What I've always wondered -- are the effects cumulative?? With the hundreds
of either kind of ad I've received, at 2-3" per ad, we're talking WAY beyond
freak show here! Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your... WHAT?? EWWWWWW!!!

- Eric.

Bioweapons?  HA!  I laugh at them!!  *I've* cleaned the coffee urns
at work!!!!
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html