Re: [NTLK] Procalc

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Mon Sep 08 2003 - 15:01:07 PDT

Allan
1. After installing the plug-in package in the normal fashion (by way of NCU
or NBU) the new icon can be found in the "unfiled icons" tab. Shift it to
wherever it makes more sense for you.
2. Tap the procalc icon which should start the application.
3. At the bottom left there are two keys with up and down arrows. They act
like sticky shift keys. Tap the up arrow.
4. Tap the bottom most left key [R/S].
5. A menu should pop up with two choices: statistics and finance. Tap
finance
6. The four buttons at the top most right should change to (reading from
left to right) N, I, PV and PMT.

After reading the website carefully, it looks like IRR and NPV are not
support. Only basic TVM is. NPV can be done long-hand. But IRR will
require programming. It is a little misleading since the bottom bullet
point on the feature list says that an HP12c calculator has been implemented
but a standard HP12c calculator AFAIR includes IRR and NPV.

Cheers
Tony.

PO Box 33-200
106 Panorama Rd
Sumner
Christchurch
New Zealand
Ph +64-274-339-745
Fax +64-3-326-7712

Kia Ora Tony,

I have recently purchased the same program as has another member of this
group we both have had trouble getting the financial plugin to work.. How do
you access it. Perhaps you could explain of liist if its a long story.

Allan Ngaparu
u2000
brisbane
-----