Re: [NTLK] Share Internet Connection

From: mike_at_mikeinteractive.com
Date: Mon Sep 08 2003 - 09:54:23 PDT

My first goal is to view live Web pages on my
Newton. (I teach a class in XHTML/CSS and I'll be taking
screen shots from it.)

I was hoping I could connect my Newton
to the iMac and share its Internet connection.

I don't know if I can download Courier directly
to my Newton without a Web browser already
installed in it.

I thought I'd have to download Courier to my
iMac first and then transfer it to the Newton
(in some way).

Eventually I'll want to take the Newton out
and about (its a remarkable device)
and then I'll get an wireless ISP for it which may
be part of my cell phone plan.

Mike