[NTLK] [ANN] Cory Doctorow short stories available as Newton books

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Mon Sep 08 2003 - 08:44:58 PDT

Hi all,

Cory Doctorow is one of my favourite sci-fi writers. His latest book, "A
Place So Foreign and Eight More" is a collection of nine short-stories, six
of which he has published as "free to distribute" text on his website:

http://craphound.com/place/

I've converted these six stories into Paperback books and posted them on UNNA:

http://toronto.unna.org/unna/books/Fiction_Poetry/Cory_Doctorow/

as well, a Paperback copy of his previous book "Down And Out In The Magic
Kingdom" is also there. (It's under the same licence as the stories).

If you're looking for some good sci-fi, I'd suggest you read these. You can
find out more about Cory here:

http://craphound.com/place/about.php

#include <std_disclaimer.h>

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html