Re: [NTLK] "Back To School Sale" - Brand New MP 2100's

From: lvr (lvrooy_at_iafrica.com)
Date: Tue Sep 02 2003 - 07:32:40 PDT

Ed Humes typed on 01sep03 (oops! earlier, 31aug03):
--I personally wish Joey good luck with his sales -- and I hope if he
--can't sell them all at his current asking price that he'll let the list
--know how low he might go.

WHILE <thread>
Remember PCBMan's price drop?- for some enterprising Listers to snap up and
sell it later to me at a premium!
The mythical market forces (aka greediness- the highest price the 'market'
is willing to pay) as opposed to (or is it in addition to?) List forces.
Good luck Joey
Maybe to add to what Ed already typed: your offer looked more like an ad in
a mag (to persuade), than an offer on NTLK to cash-strapped (remember Fund
Raiser?) Listers like myself.

Les
ZAR

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html