Re: [NTLK] Courier Help!!!

From: Rolf Brakvatne (rbrak29_at_qwest.net)
Date: Mon Sep 01 2003 - 06:39:55 PDT

Thomas,

It is a hub or a switch to which you connect your Newt's card? I
converted to switches from hubs and if I connected using my wired
ethernet card (Farallon) it fails to get an assigned address back. I
cannot remember the error message. Do you get an error message?
If I try to connect immediately after the failure, it usually works,
but it must be immediately after the failure to connect. Placing a hub
between the Newt and the switch.. the Newton connects everytime.

RB

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html