Re: [NTLK] I couldn't stay away

From: David Golden (ikondave599_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 18:28:29 PST

Hi Patrick

Honestly, I simply miss having a Newton around the house. Back in 1997
(?), when I purchased my first Newt, I was very ill and pretty much
bedridden. That Newton gave me something brand new to learn about and
helped me keep my spirits up. It just doesn't seem right to be without
that green light shining in my face.

Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html