[NTLK] MoreInfo Licensing

From: David M. Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Oct 21 2003 - 09:50:03 PDT

OK,

So when I bought my Newton I got a copy of MoreInfo with it. At the
time I didn't care about it so when the guy told me I could have the
registration changed over for like $50 I said don't bother. Now ...
well, now is a different story. I really, really, like MoreInfo. I used
ActionNames for a couple weeks and liked that but I kept running into
what seemed to be bugs where I could not go back and edit certain
things and I started getting errors. So I downloaded MoreInfo and have
been very pleased.

I wrote Silverware about 3 weeks ago asking about the discount for
NewtonTalk members and if that was still available. I never heard
anything back so today I e-mailed again asking about the discount and
about what it would cost to transfer the license from the old copy I
have to me.

Anyone have any tips on getting a reply from them, my MoreInfo demo
runs out in a week and well, I don't really want to lose it.

David

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html