[NTLK] EnRoute and multi-pop

From: Mork von Ork (djfair_at_vodafone.de)
Date: Tue Oct 21 2003 - 09:49:22 PDT

Please help. iNet multi-pop function is not working properly (EnRoute
1.4.3b1) on my German MessagePad 2100. After activating ³use multiple POP
accounts² EnRoute loads down mails of my first mail account (which is part
of my owners info) correctly. Upon going to my second account the message
-48204 is displayed. The configuration of th second mail account seems to be
correct because it is possible to load down mails if this account is entered
first. Any ideas?

Lueppo Ellerbroek

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html