Re: [NTLK] [ANN] ATA Support 1.0RC6

From: Nathan Turnage (nturnage_at_andadv.com)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 07:16:25 PDT

> I challenge list members to send even a *small* amount in
> Paul's direction. Please take up the challenge if you're
> able. Many list members each sending token amounts adds up
> quickly and is one of the best ways to show support and
> encourage continued development. I think we saw that in
> the philz effort that Woody was managing.

That would be very nice, and Paul is deserving to be sure. But what is
different here is that Paul is selling a product. He has already decided
on the way he wishes to receive monetary rewards for his efforts. To
help support continued development product registration would probably
be more appreciated.

But for for me though, 50 Euros ($60 US) is *much* too steep for me, and
the exchange rate keeps getting worse. I would be happy to meet your
challenge and donate 25-30 Euros to his effort, but not for nothing.
Again I don't mean to say anything against Paul (who kicks much ass),
but until the price drops on registration, I will continue to use only
4Mb of a 128Mb CF card.

-n

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html