[NTLK] OK, one more time.... Very clean 120 with charging dock available

From: cygnus_at_ctgonline.org
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 09:32:43 PDT

I've posted this twice, and both times I had guys who said they'd
take it, and both times they never followed through with actual cash.

So, up it goes again. I'm listing this for a friend who has a surplus
electronics shop, and one lot of stuff we got in had a 120 (OS1.3)
with a clean screen, good cover, stylus, and the charging dock.

The battery pack was dead, so I popped in a set of alkalines and
everything is good. There is no ac adapter, but I tried the dock with
one of mine and it works as well.

You get the MP, the dock, and a set of new AA's. It's in a box, ready
to ship. First $30 plus shipping takes it. And if you say you want it,
please mean it. I don't want to have to do this again, and I thought
I'd do the right thing by offering it here on the list instead of dumping
it on ebay.......

You can contact me offlist to let me know. We'd like this unit to go
to a good home, and I'd definitely like to get it off my bench (I
already have a MP100, a 2000upgrade, and my trusty 2100, so I
don't need it...)

Thanks.

Paul Braun WD9GCO
2102 Yorktowne Dr
Valparaiso, IN 46383
cygnus at ctgonline dot org

If you can make it all the way through Warren Zevon's 'The Wind'
without crying,
you have no soul.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html