Re: [NTLK] exporting audio notes to pc (again..)

From: suppaman (suppaman_at_softhome.net)
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 11:21:56 PDT

> And, I've never done what you are trying to do with a backup & restore.
>
> But, it seems to me that if you backup notes and restore them later
> this should include the audio notes, but I may be wrong.

But if I backup everything I can erase all packages in internal store (except
ethernet driver) then binhex the 3Mb on the external card then export te
binhexed to mac then restore from backup and erase the audio note.

But again if I do a backup will I restore the same Notes storage when I do a
restore??

Andrea

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html