Re: [NTLK] [OT] Newton sell off

From: Allan Ngaparu (angaparu_at_optusnet.com.au)
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 01:26:19 PDT

Allan Ngaparu wrote
but what are Ben and Jerry's?

Robert Benschop replied

Hard to consider that question serious, but hey, maybe there are still
corners of this world that Ben and Jerry didn't reach yet.

Seems like we both learned something!. The ice cream must be that good that
they dont have any surplus to sell in Australia. Which I think is a great
pity as I love ice cream. We could do with another company to compete with
Baskin and Robbins.

New Zealands Tip Top Ice Cream is creamier. Hokey Pokey is the best flavour,
in my humble opinion.

Allan Ngaparu
u2000
Brisbane