[NTLK] Thoughts and Uses of an eMate

From: Matthew Shepherd (glensr_at_iprimus.com.au)
Date: Tue Oct 07 2003 - 00:56:28 PDT

Hi,

I have been thinking of replacing my MP120 with a eMate recently, and I
have been reading some of the NTLK archives about the subject. What is
attracting me to the eMate is its ‘tinkerbility’. Like fixing the
hinges, adding little lights and last but not least overclocking it. I
know it is considerable slower than the MP2100, but as long as I don’t
og overboard It should be fine, right? Along with tinker, I would be
mostly playing games like Newtoopoly, Lunar Lander and similar, plus
some note taking.

Can anyone tell me if the eMate actually suits my needs….or would a
MP2100 be a better bet?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html