Re: [NTLK] Newton sell off

From: Larry Zasitko (l.zasitko_at_sasktel.net)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2003 - 22:39:51 PDT

Saskatchewan does have some cities....
Saskatoon and Regina are the largest at around 1/4 million. Mostly farming
and potash (fertilizer) around the province until you go up north (north of
Saskatoon) where it is mostly lumber and mining. Around a million people in
the province so not many compared to other provinces.
It is not THAT flat!!! so what if you can see a city from a longs ways away.
Driving the main #1 route is rather boring but the north route is a lot
better.

Larry Zasitko
Stuck in Regina, SK