Re: [NTLK] AC adapters

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 04 2003 - 21:03:49 PDT

hmmm, if it was made to the original specifications,
then it would be able to handle voltages between 100
to 240. hmmm....while it may be OK to use, I would be
rather suspect to assume that it can power the Newt
under the same circumstances that the original power
adapter can...
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Woody Smith <woody_at_bitstream.net> wrote:
> I keep seeing this listing for a power adapter for
> the newton 2000.
> Claims to be made to the original specifications.
> Item #3050201631
> Has any one tried it?
> Woody

=====
"When any government, or church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, 'This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know', the end result is tyranny and oppression , no matter how holy the motives"
     -Robert Heinlein, Revolt in 2100