Re: [NTLK] eMate 300... For Sale?

From: Larry Zasitko (l.zasitko_at_sasktel.net)
Date: Sat Oct 04 2003 - 18:26:26 PDT

I'll take it if it is not gone!!

Larry Zasitko
l.zasitko_at_sasktel.net

-----Original Message-----
From: newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net
[mailto:newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net]On Behalf Of Jon A. Rodriguez
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2003 4:03 PM
To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
Subject: [NTLK] eMate 300... For Sale?

Hello all; been a while since I've posted.

A while back, maybe 2 years ago, I acquired a hardly used eMate 300 form a
defunct school program. It served me very well; I used it to take notes in
class for my last couple of years of college. As time went on, the battery
took
less and less of a charge, until it just started having strange errors and
wouldn't hold a charge anymore.

For a time, I looked into repacking new cells to form a new battery pack,
but I
just never had the time with finals and such.

I believe it is in perfect working order, however, I cannot get it to turn
on
for very long to run a thorough check.

I have the eMate, it's original stylus, and AC adapter. I also have a
replacement stylus unopened in it's original packaging.

Is there anyone out there that wants this? I could use the extra cash; I'm
looking to get maybe $50 for the whole shebang. Also, if you get and find
some
horrible flaw in it that will make it useless to you, just send it back and
I'l
keep it as memorabillia along with my ADB mice and stuff, and I'll just give
you your money back.

Any takers? Otherwise I'll try eBay...

Thanks!
-Jon