Re: [NTLK] Adhoc wireless - Newton & PC Laptop (or otherwise)

From: Blair Rosser (newton_at_7thfloormedia.com)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 08:20:51 PDT

Hi Jim.

When you say, use the card settings and not Internet Setup, what do you
mean? Is this on the Newt side?

I configured Owner Info (according to Hiroshi's site), and configured a
new Internet "wireless" setup for the Newt - one that uses the Proxim
card, and can be configured for manual or DHCP. Should I be setting this
config info somewhere else?

Thanks,
blair

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html