Re: [NTLK] Serial connection to cell phone

From: gmoody_at_gmx.net
Date: Thu Nov 20 2003 - 10:02:38 PST

The following link is the english translation via BabelFish of the site
referenced by Johannes:

http://www.altavista.com/r?r=transl&tt=url&url=http%3A%2F%2Fnewton.pbk-solut
ions.de%2Fprodukte%2Fkabel%2Finternal_connections.htm&lp=de_en&lang=de&rt=ht
tp%3A%2F%2Fwww.altavista.com%2Fweb%2Fresults%3Fq%3DNewton%2BSUB-D-Adapter%2B
Pinbelegung%26avkw%3Daapt

Regards,

Gary