Re: [NTLK] NewtChat works!

From: martina wilson (mwilson_at_newted.org)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 21:23:57 PST

i hate me too posts but guys this app works really well!!! i just got
done instant messaging two of my fellow LAnug members without a single
hitch. set up was a breeze too. i would love the addition of ICQ and
.Mac logins. chris and i got NewtJabber to work but it wasn't easy.
brain thanks for the quick response to my registration payment. i'm
looking forward to nWarrior? how about some hints!

martina wilson
vice Pres LAnug
mwilson_at_newtonmuse.com

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html