Re: [NTLK] NewtChat works!

From: Brian Parker (bunnyboy_at_sealiecomputing.com)
Date: Wed Nov 12 2003 - 20:53:23 PST

Sorry Victor, I don't think NewtChat will ever have MSN support. To
login you need SSL HTTP connection to their Passport servers for
authentication. SSL is not something I am ready to do, however if
someone else wants to make an ssl lib it would be helpful to the web
browsers too =]

I am looking at OSCAR, which will add ICQ and .mac logins.

Brian Parker
Sealie Computing
bunnyboy_at_sealiecomputing.com

nWarrior - coming soon.....