Re: [NTLK] Problem connecting to 'net via DHCP, LunaSuite, MacOSX

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 23:44:49 PDT

Il me semble que le 30/05/03 à 16:42 +1000, Ben Wells nous racontait:
>Despite this, I can still fetch mail via InOut Box and Eudora.

I think you have a DNS setting problem. If you delete the Internet
DNS Cache soup, Eudora will no longer work. (btw, there is a bug with
the TTL of the entries in this soup, fixed by NIE Patch).

Into Internet Setup, check the DNS settings. You need to set DNSes as
your DHCP server doesn't provide the information. Use the setting you
have on your Mac.

Paul

--
NPDS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/