Re: [NTLK] Hello everyone, I am new

From: gmoody_at_gmx.net
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 15:25:25 PDT

KING David, eh? A veritable plethora of facetious comments come to mind,
but seeing that you ARE the NEW guy=2E=2E=2E :)

Okay, go to
http://www=2Eunna=2Eorg/unna/apple/connection_utils/ForMac/NewtonConnectio=
nUtili
ties/ and download either the total install (NCU1=2E0Installer=2Esit) _or_=

download the diskette =2EIMG files to put onto diskettes, and install=2E =
This
is the final, non-expiring version of NCU=2E While you are there, you mig=
ht
want to explore http://www=2Eunna=2Eorg/ a little bit=2E=2E=2Ethe largest =
compilation
of Newton software on the planet, created and maintained by our list-dad,
Victor Rehorst=2E

Good luck, and welcome to the topsy-turvy world of NewtonTalk!

Regards,

Gary