Re: [NTLK] Last chance for CLEAR MP110

From: John Acuff (jacuff1_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun May 25 2003 - 23:03:08 PDT

On Sunday, May 25, 2003, at 10:20 PM, Jens Baumeister wrote:

> Am Montag, 26.05.03 um 03:24 Uhr schrieb John Acuff:
>
>> the "Welcome to Newton" videotape
>
> Never knew there was such a beast. Is there a QuickTime version
> floating around somewhere on the net?

Yep, there sure is. I haven't watched it yet, but I plan to. Don't know
if there is a Quicktime of it anywhere, but if I had a way to get it
onto my Mac, I would make one. Maybe I could hook a VCR up to my 8500
and do it that way? Or maybe if I trade it off, whoever gets it could
do it.
John

"Got Newt!"

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html