Re: [NTLK] [OT]-ish We're Idiots

From: Bograt (bograt__at_talk21.com)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 05:56:43 PDT

On Friday, May 16, 2003, at 01:27 pm, Karel Jansens wrote:

> Well, if it's any consolation, I thought it was funny(*). I still
> regret
> that Apple only used the tune in one prototype device. Imagine the work
> that must have gone into recording something that never even made its
> way
> onto the consumer market.
>
> I've contemplated sneaking it onto a couple of Windows computers as a
> startup tune, but the users probably wouldn't grok it.

snip
(*) See, I'm in Belgium too. Can I be your friend as well? :)

Of course, I don't quite understand what you mean about Apple having
the tune - but it was good fun. Oddly enough even with the popup
blocker turned off on Safari, I didn't get any popups. So I am going to
phone a friend who uses Windows (spit) and see what happens to him.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html