Re: [NTLK] [OT]-ish We're Idiots

From: Karel Jansens (kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 05:27:19 PDT

On Friday 16 May 2003 12:48, Bograt wrote:
> Yep, that was it, it wasn't supposed to crash anything. Well, I still
> think it is very funny, mind you that could be because I am English,
> being a little Island, our humour has been ignored by the rest of the
> civilised world. With the exception of one friend of mine in Belgian,
> and any Australian.

Well, if it's any consolation, I thought it was funny(*). I still regret
that Apple only used the tune in one prototype device. Imagine the work
that must have gone into recording something that never even made its way
onto the consumer market.

I've contemplated sneaking it onto a couple of Windows computers as a
startup tune, but the users probably wouldn't grok it.

____
(*) See, I'm in Belgium too. Can I be your friend as well? :)

--
Karel Jansens.
Don't send me HTML-based e-mails, my mail program is set up to ignore them.