Re: [NTLK] [ANN] In case you're hungry...

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 12:01:33 PDT

Quoting Victor Rehorst <victor_at_newtontalk.net>:

> Quoting Eckhart Köppen <eck1001_at_gmx.net>:
> > Essen is an MX2 recipe file reader. In a moment of pure boldness I've
> > released it as version 1.0.
>
> Leave it to Eck to release totally random software on a Thursday afternoon.
>
> Cool. I think my cooking repertoire is about to expand.

And now I find myself replying to my own post.

I'd just like to point out that it looks like Essen requires NTox, Eck's XML
tokenizing library for the Newton. You can pick it up at

http://40hz.org/ntox/

It's not mentioned in the e-mail or on the web page that it's required, but
from looking at the source it is. If you already have Raissa installed, then
you should already have NTox installed as well. And now I'm off to blow away
some people.

"There's nothing, nothing better than / that small computer with a pen.
Because one thing I can't abide / Hardware that won't let me decide." -FG
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html