Re: [NTLK] Rojasgo - buyer of the ebay Newton ROM (fao: Frank and Will)

From: Jeff Sheldon (jeff_at_jurai.net)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 09:15:36 PDT

On Tue, 13 May 2003, Gonzalo Rojas Landsberger wrote:

> Yep, i'm also registered to newtontalk, but (how i already explained
> offlist to Jeff Sheldon) i don't read it very frequently. Now i've

Sir, you've relieved all our fears. Thanks for not being some random eBay
fanatic.

> readed through the Thread and i think the best solution is to first send
> it to Frank Gruendel, cause he also lives in germany, and afterwards to

I don't know what Frank's latest musings are, but I'd love to see these
things mapped out and recorded. In theory, it would be nice to have the
ability to download a PDF file that could lead one to build their own. I
know Frank's a busy guy too, but I go to sleep every night dreaming I'll
wake up in his basement.

> PS: I will post when the Board arrives

If you could still make some scans and/or photocopies as well of the unit,
that would be great (it would at least give a slightly better overview of
the unit than the eBay photos have).

> PS2: Am i allowed to to bid on the Newton 110 Prototype? ;)

I would consider the board you won and the 110 to go hand-in-hand. They
appear to be coupled and perhaps require one another based on what
modifications have been made to the 110.

Thanks for helping out, Gonzalo

-Jeff

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html