[NTLK] HEAP Questions!

From: Joey & Susan's Primary Hotmail \ (seidell23112_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 11 2003 - 20:17:46 PDT

Hello All,

I have a MP 2K and have some HEAP questions:

1. What is the maximum amount of HEAP obtainable with an MP 2100?
2. What is the maximum amount of HEAP obtainable with an MP 2000?
3. What is the minimum amount of HEAP desireable to keep things a float on
an MP 2100?
4. What is the minimum amount of HEAP desireable to keep things a float on
an MP 2000?
5. Are there any HEAP management programs out there? If so, what are there
names and benefits to there usage?

I understand that the MP 2100 has a HEAP advantage over all other MP's, but
I am attemting to ascertain how much of an advantage and if it is worth
upgrading as I believe that is the "ONLY" true benefit. Not concerned about
RAM, since I have plenty of storage available through PCMCIA cards.

So, can some help out on this.

THANKS!

Joey

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html