Re: [NTLK] itunes plug-in

From: Edward Humes (ehumes_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun May 11 2003 - 11:22:31 PDT

On Saturday, May 10, 2003, at 07:56 PM, Grant Hutchinson wrote:

> As for your 'undeletable' version of iTunes, it sounds like to need to
> run the permissions repair tools supplied on the Jaguar install disc.
> You
> can also use the Cocktail utility to do this:

Before I started messing with the scary root, I thought I'd try the
alternative, suggested by Daniel Padilla, of the fetch URL function of
nHttpLib that comes with Mad Max. It worked! I now have an mp3 file on
my flash card. It appeared in my inbox, i "put it away" to Mad Max, but
then nothing! I open mad max and i can't find the file to play it (I
just get a new blank title slip with no tracks on it.) Does anyone on
the list know how to put these pieces together? Thanks

Ed Humes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html