Re: [NTLK] ATA Question

From: Edward Humes (ehumes_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 17:57:03 PDT

On Thursday, May 8, 2003, at 05:08 PM, Edward Humes wrote:

> Just installed Paul's ATA demo drive to check out compatibility of IBM
> 340 mb microdrive. I have the card slip up and am trying to follow demo
> instructions of moving a note to store for a test, but I can't figure
> out how to move it there. what operation accomplishes that?

oops. Never mind, all. Did a second zero partitioning (the first didn't
take) and the answer became self-evident: filing on the card finally
appeared as an option.

The card is totally compatible. I'll be registering pronto, Paul.
Question: do I delete the demo before installing the full version once
I get the registration code?

Thanks.
Ed Humes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html