Re: [NTLK] Beginner's questions

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 00:20:22 PDT

On maandag, mei 5, 2003, at 17:18 Europe/Amsterdam, Paul Skenazy wrote:
> (I'm using a Belkin serial to USB that I have been using with older
> machines, like the 3400c that I had pre-USB, pre-OS X days.)

You might want to check the archives for 'Belkin'

Has been reported as not working under OS X, looks like you need a
Keyspan (which will work in one environment at the time, so either
Classic or OS X) or you should start up in OS (and do it 'old way' that
used to work for you of course)

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html