Re: [NTLK] Printing from the Newton

From: Chet Johns (cjohns_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 17:42:55 PDT

I don't use it much now but did have some success a while back with the
Canon BJC-85 with the print-pack or with infrared. That's a nice small
printer I use when I travel, mostly with my laptop. I haven't printed much
from the Newton lately. Also believe the Epson 740 will work with the
print-pack though didn't ever get around to trying that.
-Chet

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html