[NTLK] Setting Up Newton With Appropriate Software

From: R Litke (ronald_litke_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 31 2003 - 20:07:23 PST

Hello all,

I'm a newbie, though a Mac owner for some time. Just
purchased a Newton 2100 with basic package, and
curious about what folks might recommend for someone
who has used a Handspring for several years
transferring into new(ton) territory.

As I'm having some difficulty navigating through the
archives for a similar profile as mine, I hope this is
not an imposition for a group that moves so swiftly
through its topics.

I have an iBook/366 (1 USB port connected to a 4-port
station), with an Air Port card (and base station).
Running OS 9.2.2

Usage is for a calendar, notes, possible transfer of
Word docs, and some wireless acivities if it's not too
complicated. As well, I think I have a Lucent Gold WIN
card from my Wall Street G3, but it will take some
digging.

Any help appreciated.

Cordially,

R. Litke