Re: [NTLK] Lucent WaveLan cards at $20

From: John Acuff (jacuff1_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 22:18:08 PST

On Saturday, March 29, 2003, at 01:08 AM, Sylvain Bouju wrote:

> on 29/03/03 4:03, Nancy Haitz at nhaitz_at_newted.dyndns.org wrote:
>
>> For anyone in need of a Lucent WaveLan Wireless PCMCIA Card,
>> SmallDog ...
>
> Thank you for the info!
>
> Have you an exact reference and picture links for those cards,
> because I have not founded enough precision on smalldog site...

On the subject of wireless, I have been considering going wireless on
my Newt and PB3400, But I was wondering if I can get an Airport type
card for my B&W G3 and use it as a "software" base station? Or do I
need a router of some type and connect it to my network instead? If I
need a base station of some type, what would be a good and inexpensive
one to look for?
John

"Got Newt!"

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html