Re: [NTLK] Wireless DHCP error?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 20:13:25 PST

on 25/03/03 19:53, Dr. Julie Armstrong at Drarmstrong_at_mac.com wrote:

> Also there are a number of EnRoute extensions on my newt, but I see no
> application icon! Can I delete them or are they necessary for the
> inbox? If I want to access my .Mac account, which email program is
> recommended?

Oups! Forgot to reply to this: keep all those extensions where they are.
They are most likely all needed. The EnRoute package is essentially a new
transport for the InOut package. When you open 'InOut' with EnRoute
installed, you have a new option in the 'Send' and 'Receive': iNet eMail.

-Laurent.

GIGO /gi:'goh/ [acronym]: 1. `Garbage In, Garbage Out' -- usually said in
response to lusers who complain that a program didn't "do the right thing"
when given imperfect input or otherwise mistreated in some way. Also
commonly used to describe failures in human decision making due to faulty,
incomplete, or imprecise data. 2. `Garbage In, Gospel Out': this more recent
expansion is a sardonic comment on the tendency human beings have to put
excessive trust in `computerized' data.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html