Re: [NTLK] hexpaint plugins

From: Walter Remson (w.remson_at_att.net)
Date: Sat Mar 22 2003 - 19:18:37 PST

I am not sure if this what you mean by "plug-ins" but I have the following
packages that go with Hexpaint.
Fill_tool.pkg
Lightboard_tools.pkg
Paint_tr.pkg
Scale_tool.pkg
Smar_air_brush_tool.pkg

If these are of interest to anyone please let me know and I will upload to
UNNA.

Walter R
w.remson_at_att.net

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html