Re: [NTLK] hexpaint plugins

From: Randolphin (rgore_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Sat Mar 22 2003 - 09:25:27 PST

andrew peleikis wrote:
> i just discovered hexpaint by hexdump software. if you dont have it its
> on unna. (http://guelph.unna.org/unna/applications/HexPaint/ )
> though its not as refined as newtpaint, it has some crucial features
> (16 greys, scroll bars).
>
> my question is, does anyone know of/have any plugins for it? there are
> default tools that come as plugins and i'd like to have any other
> features that are available.
>
> thanks.

Andrew,

        Sorry this is a "me, too" post. I use both NewtPaint and HexPaint. I
use Hexpaint for sketches and also find the greyscale handy for doing
value studies for drawings or watercolor paintings. One of the assets
of Hexpaint is that the size of the frame can be set by the user. I
always kinda' figured that the plugins never happened due to the Newt's
untimely demise. And, I never thought to ask, either. If anyone knows
they'll be here.

cheers,

Randy

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html