Re: [NTLK] kallisys?

From: Lui Frimmel (luifri_at_atnet.at)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 16:53:14 PST

On Thu, 20 Mar 2003 19:08:12 +0100
Paul Guyot <pguyot_at_kallisys.net> wrote:

> I am more than seriously lacking time right now, but if you want to
> discuss this with me, send me a private e-mail, I will reply in a few
> days.

Paul, I understand your feelings and action. I really hope our US friends
will get rid of their administration ASAP - or they and we will loose a lot
of all we fought for - human rights, democracy, freedom.

As a press photographer as well as an old red cross guy and now working
on allternative energies I know what happened to Irak, who feeded,
trained, weaponed Saddam for which reasons - very alike the Talibans. I
have seen the crooks making millions out of the death of Iran/Irak
peoples, delivering weapons to both sides and oiling the war.
Professional lyers and criminals like Rumsfeld (I remember so well
seeing him shaking hands with Saddam), Negroponte (lying at the Congress
and the UNO hearings the times the Iran Contra affaire) are the real
danger to democaracy in todays world - of course there are a lot more
criminals at work in the Bush administration and most of them are only
puppets on a string for the interests of the oil, weapon and chemical
industries.

The best democracy money can buy - read it and act before its too late.

Of course there are hundreds of thausands of americans who arent victims
of this administrations desinformation, pressure and propaganda. They will
not fear to fight for their country and they will overcome and stop the
mechanisms of the moneymaking war machine.

I know this guys will have a very hard time - "die Stimme der Vernuft ist leise"
and the sound of war and propaganda makes hard to hear it.
I wish them all the best - for the interest of us all.

Lui

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html