Re: [NTLK] I just made a Newton website.

From: Laird S. Maresch (laird_at_iheka.com)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 09:43:24 PST

On dinsdag, maa 18, 2003, at 13:12 Europe/Amsterdam, Johannes
Spielhagen wrote:

> Newton will be everywhere tomorrow
> Last line: obviously not:-( but it's still nice, isn't it?

Well, depends, if JK Sales etc. keeps churning them out...

Robert Benschop

Robert,

Just out of curiosity... How is the JK sales Newton? Are they really Brand
new for they are asking for around 400.00 for them. Also I would like to
thank everyone for the encouragement to make the site better. I just started
a couple of days ago and already I have begun to pull links from everyone's
site to archive on mine. Also I have started a Newton Poem and copied the
original Newton poem thanks to Johannes. I will happily keep churning out
new stuff for the site so please check back regularly, maybe not every day
but you never know. And please if anyone has some crazy idea that could work
I just might try it.

Now if only we could get someone to produce some new Newtons that would be
sweet. Speaking on new Newtons I think a prototyping section would be cool.

Thanks Everyone Again!

Laird

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html