Re: [NTLK] Notes to MS Word or PDF

From: Gregory Sahli (sahlgre_at_iit.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 08:10:04 PST

Adam, I'm on digest and haven't seen anyone respond to your question,
so....

I think your best option is to run the Basilisk II Mac emulator with
NCU running on the Mac. You don't get TCP/IP, but you get Appletalk
over ethernet, which for a Newton is functionally equivalent.

I've found that the Basilisk II emulator runs great on a variety of
WinXP computers, in fact, it runs better than it used to for me when
using WinME. (I can run MacOS 8.1 and could only run 7.6 on ME)
NCU can receive Newton text and save as text or RTF, either of which
are readable by WORD.

HTH,
Greg

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html