[NTLK] Opinions on web browsers

From: Karl and Kathleen Prihoda (kapri_at_cfl.rr.com)
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 06:52:32 PST

What is everyone using for a web browser? I have been tinkering around
with some of the different ones offered on the UNNA website. I am
only going to PDA friendly sites.

Net Hopper seems to work but it won't display some sites. I get a 404
message, but my desktop goes to it just fine.

Newt'Cape works, but it is really slow. Is it just downloading the web
pages as a standalone page to read? The hyperlinks don't always work.

I very well can be just messing things up myself. BTW, I can't believe
how much battery juice this little activity can suck up.

Thanks,

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html