[NTLK] [ANN] SONUG Meeting - this Sunday, 2pm, Toronto

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 19:20:48 PST

Sorry about the lateness of this message.

The Southern Ontario Newton Users' Group will be meeting this Sunday, March
16th at 2pm. The meeting will be at the Elephant & Castle Pub, 212 King St W.
  Directions and maps can be found at toronto.com:

http://www.toronto.com/profile/146601/

We have a table for 12 reserved for "Victor". I might not be able to attend,
that's why I'm letting you all know, for whoever's the first one to get there
:) Also the E&C is a pub, so in Ontario that means you must be 19+ - if this
is a problem for anyone who wants to come then we'll find another place for
next time. Now taking suggestions for a coffeeshop that has a wireless
network and can accomodate 12+ people :)

SONUG is a fun, informal Newton user group that meets once every other month
just to get together, swap Newton stories and help, and generally have a nice
laid-back time.

http://nug.newtontalk.net/~sonug/

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html