Re: [NTLK] 32MB cards back ups!

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sun Mar 09 2003 - 10:59:10 PST

on 09/03/03 12:21, Randolphin at rgore_at_newted.dyndns.org wrote:
[snip!]
> I really think tossing the old back-ups folders in NCU is what does the
> trick.

That's a very important point. If you leave a previous backup there, NCU
will try to do an incremental backup. Without knowing if that can contribute
to backup failure, many people have reported having corrupted backup when
doing incremental one. So, I always toss any backup aside, in another folder
even before I launch NCU...

-Laurent.

coaster n.: 1. Unuseable CD produced during failed attempt at writing to
writeable or re-writeable CD media. Certainly related to the coaster-like
shape of a CD, and the relative value of these failures. "I made a lot of
coasters before I got a good CD." 2. Useless CDs received in the mail from
the likes of AOL, MSN, CI$, Prodigy, ad nauseam.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html