[NTLK] Good report on Aftermarket Ac adaptor

From: Andrew Shooner (shooner.3_at_osu.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2003 - 17:27:38 PST

Hi All,

Just wanted to share some positive feedback,

i just got an AC adaptor off Ebay that was an aftermarket product. I
bought it from VarietyShop @ comcast.
Anyway, the box on the back said it was a 9V adaptor, so i emailed them
and told them I had the wrong one.
They said it was just a generic box from the manufacturer, and it was
the right voltage. So, with probably foolish trust, I tested it out
on my spare Newton, and it seemed to work, It started Fastcharging
almost immediately. Avi's read the voltage at 6.7, so i guess that
means it's ok.

Andy S.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html